A grain filling sealer with transparent iron oxide additives that give extra UV-protection and salt spray resistance. The tinting not only enhances hardwood colouring but also increases the UV-protection factor.
All exterior woodwork exposed to extreme weathering:
- Boats, yachts - especially coachwork
- Garage doors
- Exterior doors, door frames
- Window frames
- Exterior wood panelling, walls
- Gates, fences
- Patio furniture
Not suitable for use on hard dense wooden decks
- Superior UV-Protection & water repellence
- Easy to apply and maintain
- Easy Refurbishing - when the inevitable time comes for renovation Woodoc 55 makes it easy. The sealer exposed to weathering biodegrades and "disappears" from the wood. When this happens, all it that is needed is a thorough clean down with Woodoc SteelWool and mineral turpentine before re-applying Woodoc 55. No more scraping and heavy sanding to remove hard, chipped and flaking surfaces
- Non-toxic when dry
Coverage: First coat 10-12 m²/litre.
Subsequent coats 12- 14 m²/litre.
3 coats (average) 3,3 m²/litre
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.