A clear finish with a high build-up of sealer. Ideal for boats, marine applications and also general outdoor wood were a finish with excellent UV-protection and water resistance is required.
All exterior woodwork especially where exposed to moisture and salty conditions:
- Boats, yachts - especially coachwork
- Garage doors
- Exterior doors, door frames
- Window frames
- Exterior wood panelling, walls
- Gates, fences
- Patio furniture
Not suitable for use on hard dense wooden decks
- Superior UV-Protection & water repellence
- Easy to apply and maintain
- Easy Refurbishing - when the inevitable time comes for renovation Woodoc 50 makes it easy. The sealer exposed to weathering biodegrades and "disappears" from the wood. When this happens, all that is needed is a thorough clean down with Woodoc SteelWool and mineral turpentine before re-applying Woodoc 50. No more scraping and heavy sanding to remove hard, chipped and flaking surfaces
- Non-toxic when dry
Coverage: First coat 10-12 m²/litre.
Subsequent coats 12- 14 m²/litre.
3 coats (average) 3,3 m²/litre
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.