Honey Badgers are designed to be durable and lightweight. Must have addition for any outdoor expedition.
- Honey-Badger knives are superbly designed to be tough.
- Honey comb pattern for multi-directional grip.
- Light and Slim.
- Resistant to slipping even if wet.
- Fit ergonomically in the hand.
- Handle slabs, choils and blade spines that contact the hands in use.
- 8Cr13MoV Stainless steel blade.
- Handle FRN (Fibre Reinforced Nylon).
- Modern knife steel is very high quality material, but all metal will corrode through time.
- Occasionally oil the joints and springs of a pocket knife with a drop or two of oil.
- This will assure easier opening and closing and will prevent rust and lessen wear.
- Wipe the blades now and then with an oil-moistened cloth to prevent rust- especially if you live in a damp climate or close to the ocean.
- If your blade should get wet, dry it thoroughly.
- If your knife comes into contact with salt water or any substance you are not certain about, you should rinse it immediately with tap water, dry it and apply a light coat of oil.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.