- Flap disc – 70, bolts directly onto the grinder. No need for back-up pad.
- Reinforced fibreglass back support.
- Contamination free.
- Multilayer abrasive grinding flaps.
- Flap disc can last 20 to 30 times longer than fibre discs.
- Cool and soft cut with less loading.
- Zirconium material and build quality allows for light to medium duty usage on all material applications, including stainless steel, mild steel, wood, plastics etc.
- Must be in dry and frost-free conditions.
- Must avoid wide variation in temperature.
- Must avoid very hot, very cold or wet surfaces.
- Stock must be rotated to ensure first in, first out.
Health and safety
- Do not use damaged discs.
- Follow all instructions contained within the machine operating manual.
- Adhere to all PPE / Usage requirements as per disc label.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.