Superflex Grinder Blade for Steel.
Ideal angle grinder accessory for all light-duty and DIY applications. It is perfect for cutting metal, mild steel and construction steel.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Angle grinder accessory.
- Light duty general DIY.
- Suitable for cutting metal, mild steel and construction steel.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Made from high-quality raw materials making it more durable and cost-effective as well as providing increased productivity.
- It has multi-layer reinforcement for additional safety under normal working conditions.
- Proudly manufactured in South Africa.
- Product Type: Steel Cutting
- Brand: Superflex
- SABS approved: Yes
- Sizes available: 115 mm x 3 mm x 22.2 mm and 230 mm x 3 mm x 22.2 mm.
- Cutting action: Circular
- 1 x Superflex Industrial Portable Cutting Disc - Steel OR;
- 10 x Superflex Industrial Portable Cutting Disc - Steel
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Used as an angle grinder accessory.
- For uses of an angle grinder follow this link.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Store in a dry and clean place out of direct sunlight.
- It is recommended to store the disc in its original packaging away from fluids.
- Avoid storing in a space where there is a wide fluctuation in temperatures. The temperature must not be too hot or cold either. Ideal storage temperature is between 15-29° C.
- Rotate stock to ensure first in first out.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- Do not exceed the maximum rpm speed as indicated on the disc as this can dramatically decrease the life of your grinder discs.
- Ensure that the disc is used at the proper angle.
- Ensure that the grinder and the disc are the correct sizes for the project you want to use it for.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Under no circumstances should you use a damaged disc. Regularly check the disc for damage and discard damaged discs.
- Read and follow the instructions contained in the operating manual carefully.
- Wear appropriate protective gear as per disc label.
- Sparks and debris can injure bystanders.
- Do not work close to flammable material or open flames.
- Don’t wear any loose clothing or jewellery that can get snagged in the machine while it is being operated.
WARNINGS AND LIMITATIONS
- Test run your disc in an enclosed container for a minute at full operating speed before using it.
- Ensure that small workpieces are fixed securely.
- Don’t exceed the maximum rpm marked on the disc.
- Avoid installing the disc onto a machine that is not in good working condition.
- Make every attempt not to jam the disc into the workpiece.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.