Zirconium - 50 Flaps
Feature and Benefits
- High quality raw materials provide increased productivity and value for money buy.
- Local manufacture and stockholding provides continuity of supply.
- Bolts directly onto the grinder with no back-up pad required.
- Reinforced fibreglass back support (contamination free).
- Both rough and intermediate grinding can be done with the same disc.
- Constant rate of stock removal and consistent finish during the entire life of the abrasive flaps.
- Zirconium abrasive allows for use on stainless steel, mild steel, plastics, wood, paint etc. and will not cause tarnish or rust.
Health and Safety
- Do not use damaged discs.
- Follow all instructions contained within the machine operating manual.
- Adhere to all PPE / Usage requirements as per disc label.
- Must be in dry and frost-free conditions.
- Must avoid wide variation in temperature.
- Must avoid very hot, very cold or wet surfaces.
- Stock must be rotated to ensure first in, first out.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.