super laykold spray & seal is a solvent based, rubberised waterprooﬁng compound that can be spray applied.
Waterproofing in a spray can.
Waterproofs and seals:
- Cracks in walls and brickwork.
- Gutters, roof tiles and roof sheeting.
- Cement based pots, tanks and water storage vessels.
- Water features, non-marine.
- Existing waterprooﬁng, including bitumen torch membrane.
NOTE: not suitable for PVC substrates.
- Easy-to-use, convenient spray application.
- Eco friendly, low odour.
- Liquid, ﬁlls cracks and voids.
- Flexible with excellent adhesion (150% elongation).
- Paintable once cured.
- No primer required.
All surfaces to be clean, dry, sound and free of all laitance, grease, oil and loose and ﬂaking particles.
400 ml covers 0.9 m2 (two coats).
- Tape off the area to be sealed.
- No priming is required.
- Shake super laykold spray & seal before and after each spray session.
- Spray with even strokes applying thinly, do not over spray.
- Spray second coat after the ﬁrst coat is touch dry.
- Touch dry @ 20 ºC: 35 minutes.
- Cured @ 20 ºC: 18 hours.
- Protect with a quality PVA paint, abe® super laycryl or abe® silvakote.
- Use mineral turpentine or lacquer thinners to clean the nozzle and areas of over spray before the material has fully cured.
- To clean the actuator, valve and stem, hold can upside down and spray until contents no longer emerge from actuator.
- The spray can is now ready for storage and future use.
Protection / Maintenance on completion
Protect with a quality PVA paint, abe® super laycryl or abe® silvakote.
Handling & Storage
super laykold spray & seal has a shelf life of 12 months if kept in a dry cool place in the original packaging. In more extreme conditions this period might be shortened.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.