Stanley STHR223K-B9 22mm SDS Hammer Drill - 3 Mode 720W
- Ideal for drilling anchor and fixing holes into concrete and masonry from up to 22mm in diameter.
- Safety clutch eliminates sudden high-torque reaction should the bit jam.
- Electronic variable speed for total control in any application.
- Ergonomic rubber grip handle for improved comfort in long duration usage.
- Rounded ergonomic industrial design allows easy and comfortable handling in any application.
- 2 Finger switch for long duration fatigue free usage.
- Side handle for easy 2 hand operation.
- Depth guide for drilling accurate pre-determined depths.
- Heavy duty type kit box for safe storage under job-site conditions.
- 3 Modes: Rotary drilling, hammer drilling and chiselling mode for all job-site applications.
- Length (mm): 363
- Height (mm): 217
- Weight (kg): 3.0
- Power Input (W): 720
- Max. Drilling Capacity (Concrete) (mm): 22
- No Load Speed (rpm): 0-980
- Max. Drilling Capacity (wood) (mm): 30
- Max. Drilling Capacity (metal) (mm): 13
- Impact Energy (J): 2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.