An economical, non-silicone aerosol spray for control of weld spatter during welding operations when subsequent painting is required. Only a light single spray coat application is recommended for #639 which is water based. #640 is non-water based.
- Spanjaard Spatter Release provide a film that prevents adherence around the weld zone allowing any spatter to be brushed away easily.
- It also prevents weld spatter building-up in the nozzle of CO2 gas shrouded welding guns. Spatter blocks the flow of gas permitting oxygen from the air to weaken the weld.
- To prevent this, spray a single short spray into the shroud and over the nozzle of the welding gun.
- Should any spatter be left in the shroud after continuous welding, it can be very easily removed by simply tapping the gun and the spatter will drop out.
- Surfaces can be protected by a single light spray pass.
- Spanjaard Spatter Release does not interfere with the subsequent paint adhesion qualities and is especially suitable for the automobile manufacturing industry.
- Silicone Anti-Spatter spray may cause paint adhesion problems. (Silicone transfers easily by touch causing “fish eyes” upon painting).
Used to protect
- Delicate work pieces: - threads, machine parts from spatter damage.
- Build-up of spatter in jigs.
- Work pieces during electric arc welding.
- Spanjaard Spatter Release is suitable for all metal/inert gas, metal/active gas and CO2 welding operations (MIG) (MAG) (CO2).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.