A highly effective silicone fluid in aerosol form. Spanjaard Silicone Spray is registered with the NSF as a Category H1 lubricant for use in the food processing industry where incidental food contact may occur.
Plastic and Rubber Moulding
- All plant for moulding of plastics, whether by compression or injection, should use Spanjaard Silicone Spray.
- It is also effective on embossing rollers.
- Not only does Spanjaard Silicone Spray ensure positive release from moulds, it also imparts a better finish to products.
- In moulding or synthetic rubbers, Spanjaard Silicone Spray is a powerful release agent.
Printing and Stereotyping
- In the print shop the uses of Spanjaard Silicone Spray are numerous.
- Every day new uses will be found.
- The most common applications are to prevent set off, to eliminate static adhesion, to avoid smudging.
- Periodic spraying of guillotine blades will increase their cutting life.
- Since Spanjaard Silicone Spray is used as a Release Agent in moulding, it has a definite place in the processing of stereos in metal and rubber.
Handling of Foodstuffs and Cooking
- To keep conveyors and chutes free from greases and stickiness and to reduce friction, spray with Spanjaard Silicone Spray.
- Spanjaard Silicone Spray meets incidental food contact regulations and imparts no smell or taint.
- Spanjaard Silicone Sprayed in ovens and on utensils cleans more easily too.
- The Silicone content of Spanjaard Silicone Spray makes the most effective releasing spray on shuttering.
- Also treat glass and face-brick surfaces with it to prevent the adhesion of paint and plaster.
Welding and Metal Casting
- In core making, shell moulding and in the hot box and carbon dioxide processes, Spanjaard Silicone Spray will facilitate the operations.
- In foundry work too, it will save time and tempers.
- Welding - if surfaces are sprayed around the spot to be welded, weld spatter can easily be removed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.