Developed, extreme pressure pin and bush grease which contains solid lubricants and resists displacement under high pressure.
- An extreme pressure, tacky lubricant specially developed for pins and bushes in earthmoving and industrial equipment, to resist lubricant displacement under high load, boundary conditions.
- Spanjaard Pin & Bush Grease contains Molybdenum Disulphide and other solid lubricants which can withstand static pressures of 2 750 000 KPa.
- Under boundary lubrication conditions, this ensures that metal to metal contact is minimised and component life is extended.
- The grease is also suitable for use in plain and low speed rolling elements operating at higher than conventional grease temperature such as in heavily loaded bearing applications in sugar mills and cane crusher where slow speed, shock loading and high temperatures are encountered.
- Complete cleaning of the bearing is recommended before changing to Spanjaard Pin & Bush Grease.
- If this is not possible, increase re-lubrication interval until existing lubricant is displaced.
- Spanjaard Pin & Bush Grease is not suitable for high-speed rolling elements.
- Spanjaard RB2 Grease is recommended for this application.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.