Spanjaard Lubricating Switch Cleaner is a highly effective multi-purpose cleaning and lubricating agent for switchgear, relays and all types of electro-mechanical equipment.
- Spanjaard Lubricating Switch Cleaner consists of two parts, a flammable solvent component and a lubricating component. Product must not be sprayed or used on "live" equipment.
The Solvent Component
- Dissolves and flushes away dirt, grease and other contaminants.
- Penetrates and softens oxide layers which can be then be flushed away or removed by the mechanical action of the mechanism.
- Is flammable and will attack only a very limited number of sensitive plastics, rubbers and paints.
- Evaporates quickly to leave behind it the lubricating film.
The Lubricant Component
- Lubricates all types of electrical mechanisms.
- Provides a protective coating preventing corrosion of metal parts.
- Because it is relatively conducting in the thin layers formed between contacts, it increases the contact area and reduces resistance.
- Will not cause tracking when sprayed on exposed conductors in close proximity.
- Prevents arcing because the film acts as a bridge while the contact separates.
Can Be Used to Clean and Lubricate
- Circuit Breakers
- Electro-mechanical Equipment
- Fork-Lift Truck Electrical Systems
- Motor Starters
- Safety Device Switches
- Switch Contacts of all Types.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.