- Spanjaard FMG-X is a premium quality food machinery grease containing polymer additives.
- It is an odourless, tasteless, water resistant, high performance multi-purpose grease.
- It is well suited for extreme pressures and higher temperatures.
- Spanjaard FMG-X is designed for use in the food processing industry where incidental food contact may occur.
- All raw materials used in the manufacture of the grease comply with FDA section 21 CFR 178.3570.
- The grease is registered with the NSF as a category H1 lubricant (Registration No. 141243)
- Spanjaard FMG-X is recommended for lubrication in equipment in food and beverage processing plants, including bushes, bearings and other machine parts.
- Although designed for incidental food contact applications, the excellent lubricating properties allow use in a variety of other applications, allowing rationalisation of lubricants.
- Excellent under severe water washing, acid fruit juice contamination, beverage or frequent steam cleaning conditions where it protects against rusting and when the plant is seasonally in-operative under humid conditions.
- Spanjaard FMG-X is compatible with most plastics (ABS, GPPS, HIPS, Nylon, Polyacetal, PB and PC, etc.), and the high viscosity base oil and additives provide excellent high corrosive film strength to protect against shock loads.
- Anti-wear additives protect against metal-to-metal contact giving longer machine life and greater productivity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.