Spanjaard Copper Gasket Sealer is an adhesive spray used for the positioning of all types of gaskets prior to assembly.
- A gasket positioning spray that becomes tacky approximately 2 minutes after application of the film.
- The gaskets can be re-aligned for up to one hour.
- The metallic copper content acts as a filling agent, smoothing out any surface irregularities.
- A further advantage of the product is that gaskets can be removed and re-used.
- It must be stressed that the product is intended to be mainly a positioning agent; rounding off the sealing properties of the gasket itself.
- Industry: Used on horizontal pipe connections - gasket does not have to be “held” in position as it sticks to surface.
- Examples: All types of gasket material e.g. cork, metal, rubber, composites etc, used in the assembly of diesel and petrol engines as well as pipe flange gaskets, etc.
Handling and Storage
- Caution: Flammable.
- Do not spray on a naked flame on incandescent material.
- Keep out of reach of children. Ensure good ventilation during use.
- For Aerosols: Pressurised container - protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50ºC.
- Store indoors.