Spanjaard Cold Zinc Galvanising Spray is used as a protective final coating or primer wherever iron or steel will be exposed to corrosive conditions. The spray-film contains very fine particles of 95% pure zinc and aluminium. The film dries to a flexible, non-cracking, non-chipping coating.
- Restoration of galvanized steel roofing.
- Agricultural machinery, air conditioning units, fences.
- Marine equipment, boat hulls, metal floors and roofs.
- Mining equipment, oil rigs and off-shore drilling structures.
- Railroad equipment, structural steel tanks, transmission towers.
- Underground pipe lines, ducts, automotive bodies.
- Will eliminate atmospheric galvanic corrosion.
- It eliminates corrosion on weld and previously galvanized surfaces.
Handling and Storage
- Store under cover below 50°C and away from direct sunlight.
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not puncture or incinerate can, even when empty.
- Keep away from ignition sources.
- Do not spray onto naked flame or any incandescent material.
- Do not breathe vapour.
- Use in well-ventilated area.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.