SnoMaster 15kg Portable Ice Maker – Stainless Steel (ZBC-15)
First-rate, reliable stainless steel ice maker. It features three different sizes of cubes to choose from and a removable ice bucket. The system is portable for convenient use anywhere you go.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Ideal for private pubs, home entertainment areas and many more.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Its stainless steel finish makes it durable and resistant to corrosion.
- The product features an improved lid handle for extra convenience.
- It produces bullet type ice which is versatile and compact.
- Add water function and a full ice sensor makes it easy to see the progress of the ice maker.
- Boasts with a removable ice bucket as well as a drain point.
- The compressor is a SnoMaster High back pressure compressor which is more robust and works efficiently in higher ambient conditions
- The system’s PC Board is sealed which reduces moisture content and corrosion
- It has a copper or aluminium evaporator which is less corrosive than standard steel evaporators
- Stainless steel pins make moving parts more durable.
- Product Type: Appliances
- Brand: Snomaster
- Model: ZBC-15
- Ice making capacity: 15kg/24hr
- Size (H x W x D): 420 mm x 360 mm x 400 mm
- Storage volume: 1.8 kg
- Net Weight: 17.2kg
- Can make 12 ice cubes per cycle of approximately 15 minutes.
- Can make 15 kg of ice in 24 hours.
- Three different sizes of ice cubes to choose from: 25 mm (small); 28 mm (medium) and 30 mm (large).
- Can store approximately 1.8 kg of ice.
- 1 x SnoMaster 15Kg Portable Ice Maker
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- The machine does not need any plumbing.
- Add water to the catchment section in the bottom.
- Functions are on the front panel.
- Simply select the size of ice cubes you are in the mood for and press start.
- The machine will indicate when it is running low on water and when the ice tray is full. The unit will then stop the process and start again automatically as the ice melts or are being used.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Store in a clean and dry place when not in use and keep the unit as dust-free as possible.
- Keep out of reach of children, pets and uninformed persons.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- Clean and drain the unit at least once or twice a month
- Milton or 10ml vinegar can be added to the water to help the cleaning process
- Climate class: T
- Voltage: 230 V/50 Hz
- Rated Current: 1.0 A
- Refrigerant: R600a/28g
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Always read the instruction manual.
- Unplug the ice maker before cleaning or servicing.
WARNINGS AND LIMITATIONS
- Don’t use RO water as this can give a false water indicator. Rather use filtered mineralised water
- Ice cycle time is dependent on water temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.