Syntech Simzo HW-F7 infrared thermometer
Simzo Infrared Thermometer HW-F7 is a safe, non-contact thermometer used to measure body temperature. This prevents cross-infection and is simple to use. Although not covid19 specific it`s fast effectiveness and contactless convenience is the reason why it is being widely used as one of the apparatus at the initial screening stages. Syntech Simzo HW-F7 has a 1-year warranty.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Measuring body temperature to detect and monitor fever.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Exceptionally user friendly
- Non-contact preventing cross-infection and making it safer to use.
- Features a warning beeper when the temperature is too high.
- The innovative patented probe design ensures accuracy.
- Reliable sensor made in Germany.
- The memory allows for storage of the last ten readings making monitoring and feedback effective and reliable.
- Features a backlit LCD for clear display.
- Operating Environment Temperature: 15°C to 40°C
- Operating Environment Humidity: ≤95% Non-condensing
- Display Resolution: 0.1°C
- Waterproof Rating: IP22
- Weight: 100g
- Size: 14.6x 8.8 x 3.8cm
- Measurement Distance: 5-8cm
- Measurement Time: <1s
- Automatic Shut Off: In 30 seconds
- Memory: Storage of last 10 readings
- Power Supply: DC 3V AAA Alkaline Battery x2
- Product Life: 5 years
- Standards: EN60601-1, EN12470-5, ASTME1965-98
- Measurement Range (Human Body): 34.0°C to 43.0°C
- Measurement Range (Object): 0°C to 93°C
- Measurement Accuracy (Human Body): ±0.2°C between 34.0°C to 42.0°C
- Measurement Accuracy (Human Body): ±0.3°C between 42.1°C to 43.0°C
- Clinical repeatability: Within ±0.3°C
- 1 x Simzo Infrared Thermometer HW-F7
- 1 x User manual.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Detailed user instructions found in the enclosed user manual.
- Aim the device at a person’s forehead from 5-8cm away for less than one second.
- Press the respective buttons to toggle between measurement mode, unit of measurement, and memory check.
- LED backlight colour coding: Green = Normal temperature, Yellow = Low Fever and Red = High fever.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Store in a clean and dry place out of direct sunlight and harsh weather conditions like frost.
- Storage Environment Temperature: -25°C to 55°C
- Storage Environment Humidity: ≤95% Non-condensing
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- If cared for appropriately the product can have a life of approximately 5 years.
- Keep the thermometer clean by wiping it with a soft cloth with a bit of medical alcohol. Never use soap or detergents.
- Protect the thermometer from drops or knocks.
- The Infrared Thermometer has a standard deviation rate of 0.2°C-0.3°C when measuring body temperature and 1°C when measuring objects.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Cross infection is prevented by the ability to measure temperature without contact-making the thermometer safer and healthier to use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
WARNINGS AND LIMITATIONS
- Do not submerge the thermometer in water.
Warranty: 1 year.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.