On Sale NOW!
Nemtek Livestock and Animal Fence: AA-NET108 0
Nemtek Sheep and Goat Netting is the perfect solution to keep livestock safe from predators roaming the outdoors. It also keeps the livestock where they need to be.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Keeping livestock safe while they are outdoors and reducing the threat of predators.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Heavy-duty UV stabilised poly wires making them more durable and suitable for outdoor use and more able to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Multiple nets are connected effortlessly and conveniently.
- Product type: Agriculture safety
- Material: UV stabilised poly wires
- Stainless-steel conductors
- Length: 50m
- Height: 1.08m
- 3 x 0.20mm stainless steel conductors per horizontal fence line.
- A total of 10 horizontal fence lines of which 9 are electrified. The bottom wire is not electrified as it touches the ground.
- 1 x Nemtek Sheep & Goat Netting 1.08M x 50M
- Metal clip to join multiple nets together.
- Two-pronged metal foot for stability.
- 1 x Repair kit.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- For one net use a 0.25-joule energizer
- For two nets use a 0.50-joule energizer
- For three nets use a 0.75-joule energizer
- For four nets use a 1.0-joule energizer with APT
- For more than four and up to ten nets use a 2.5-joule energizer with APT
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Keep in original packaging until installation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a clean and dry place out of direct sunlight and harsh weather conditions like frost.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Avoid installing an electric fence where it can cause continuous entanglement of persons or animals.
- Do not use the energizer to power barbed wire or razor wire.
- Place appropriate warning signs per safety regulations at each gate, each access point and each interval not exceeding 10 metres.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.