Ross Measuring Tape.
Eco-friendly nylon coated steel tape within a plastic casing with a comfortable grip. It is graduated in mm on both edges for accurate measuring.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Used as a flexible ruler to measure size or distance.
- Power return nylon coated steel tape in a plastic/rubber moulded case with a tape stopper.
- Multi-purpose tape measure for general DIY work.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Shockproof co-moulded rubber.
- Plastic case for a comfortable grip.
- Graduated in mm on both sides makes accurate measuring possible.
- Fitted with an end rig.
- Product Type: Hardware
- Brand: Ross
- Unit of measurement: Metric
- End ring: Yes
- Weight: 0.37 kg
- Accuracy Standard: Class 2
- 1 x Ross Tape Measure
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- For tips on how to use a tape measure and other DIY tools click here.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Store in a clean and dry place out of reach of children and pets.
- Store the tape measure out of direct sunlight and away from excessive heat.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- Avoid letting the tape measure shoot uncontrolled back into the case as this will wear out the components.
- Keep the tape measure clean and free from dust and debris.
- Regularly check that the hook does not have too much play in it and that the markings are still clear.
- If the tape measure gets a kink or a bend it must be replaced.
- Casing material: Plastic
- Blade material: Steel
- Blade coating: Lacquer
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not throw at persons or pets as the hard material can cause serious injury.
- Avoid using the tape measure when your hands are slippery.
- Edges of the tape can be quite sharp. Prevent cuts by using the tape measure carefully and by not grabbing the sides roughly with your fingertips.
WARNINGS AND LIMITATIONS
- Only measure in a straight line. Curves will cause kinks and bends in the steel which will adversely affect the accuracy of the tape.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.