Top-quality all in one measuring tool for measuring angles and lengths. Die-cast head with spirit level.
Application and Uses
- Ideal for checking the integrity of a 90º angle.
- Suitable for measuring a 45º angle.
- Measuring the centre of a circular object, find depth and simple distance measurements.
- It can also be used to determine level and plumb using its spirit level vial.
Features and Benefits
- Die-cast head with a spirit level.
- More cost-effective than buying the tools individually.
- Product type: Construction/ Hardware and tools
- Graduation: Millimeter
- Material: Steel
- Size: 300mm
What You Get
- 1 x ROSS Combination Square – 300mm
- Place the shoulder of the square against the edge of the working surface you wish to cut.
- Draw a line along the blade edge until your pencil reaches the shoulder of the combination square.
- Once completed, the line should be a perfect 45° angle with the edge of the working surface.
Handling and Storage
- Store in a clean and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Maintenance and Care
- Keep the tool clean and free from dust and debris.
- Do not clean with harsh or abrasive chemicals or solvents.
Health and Safety
- Wear appropriate PPE for the job that is being performed.
- Images are for illustrative purposes only. Actual products may look slightly different.