ROSS Blades Snap Off F7748 TK6B
Top-quality replacement blades for the Ross Snap-Off knife.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Replacement blades for Ross Snap-Off Knife.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Made from durable Carbon-Steel.
- Product Type: Hardware and Tools
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Size: 18mm
- 10 x ROSS 18mm Snap Off Blades
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- To remove the old blade, remove the bottom cover from the knife’s running track and pull out the button and the blade.
- To insert the new blade, fix the blade onto the bolt of the button and then slide it in.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Store in a clean and dry place out of direct sunlight and harsh weather conditions like frost.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- Protrude the knife to one pitch as far as possible to prevent breakage.
- Retract the blade before storage.
- Do not use undue force on the blade. Rather replace blunt blades.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Use with caution keeping in mind the sharpness of the blade.
- Ensure that hands are positioned out of the way of the blade.
- If using a ruler use a thick ruler so that the blade does not ride up the ruler and cut, you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.