Flojet 12 Volt Water Pump
Quad Flojet Pump 12V is an automatic multi fixture water pump. It is the ideal pressure pump for caravans, campervans, boats, motor homes and RVs. These pumps operate quietly and supply good flow for everyday activities like showering.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Self-priming, low noise diaphragm pump with 12 V DC electric motor.
- Ideal for use with Caravans, campervans, boats, motor homes and RVs (recreational vehicles).
- Suitable for freshwater and saltwater use.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Four chamber design for increased performance.
- Quiet operation thanks to soft noise absorbing mounts.
- Very smooth flow.
- Low amp draw.
- Runs dry without damage.
- Snap-in port fittings.
- Built-in bypass valve eliminates the need for an accumulator tank.
- Equipped with a thermal overload protection device that will shut off the pump in the unlikely event that the motor overheats.
- Product Type: Electric Pumps
- Model: R4406-143
- Motor: Permanent magnet motor.
- Power capacity: 12 Volts DC
- Operating pressure: 2.4bar
- Pump: Four chamber diaphragm design; Self-priming up to 2m. suction lift; Pump able to run dry without damage; Removable port to hose connectors.
- Performance: 12.2L/min
- 1 x Quad Flojet Pump 12V
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Ensure that the battery is fully charged before use.
- Switch off the pump and fill the water tank.
- Open all faucets then turn the pump switch on after which the water will start flowing.
- As soon as the water is free of air the faucets can be turned off.
- When all the valves are shut off the pump should stop.
How to install
- Step 1: Remove shipping plugs from the Quad pump ports.
- Step 2: Install inlet A and discharge B port connectors. Firmly push slide clips C forward to lock port connectors in place.
- Step 3: Slide the rubber mounts fully into the four mounting tracks.
- Step 4: Pump can be mounted vertically with the pump head down or horizontally in an accessible location. If mounting vertically with the motor up, attach motor mounts first, then pump head mounts, while supporting the weight of the pump.
- Step 5: Use ½ inch I.D. flexible hose (preferably braided or reinforced). Use hose clamps on the slip-on barb hose connectors.
- Step 6: Install a minimum of 3/8 inch I.D. hose for feed lines to fixtures. Use a high-pressure hose on all city water lines.
- Step 7: Install a Flojet strainer between the tank and the pump inlet in a location that is easily accessible for future maintenance and cleaning.
- Step 1: Use 14-gauge stranded wire to 20’, 12 gauge to 50’, from the power source.
- Step 2: For this step, you will use a 10-15 amp rated on-off switch on the (+) positive (red) motor lead.
- Step 3: Install 10-15-amp fuse or breaker between the power source and the positive lead for the -143 models and a 4-amp fuse for -343 models.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- When not in use store the pump indoors in a dry and dust-free environment out of direct sunlight and away from harsh weather conditions.
- If possible, the pump must be stored in a place with constant air humidity.
- Keep the pump in its original packaging until it is installed.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- In general, the pump is low-maintenance.
- Before any work on the pump, it must be disconnected from the power source.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Do not use the motor pump for pumping flammable liquids like gasoline as this might result in an explosion.
WARNINGS AND LIMITATIONS
- Not a submersible pump.
- Use plastic fittings at the pump port as brass fittings may damage the pump.
- Do not install in a system with an accumulator tank as the tank will interfere with the internal bypass valve.
- Before servicing the pump must be turned off and all the water must be drained from the system.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.