Pylontech Rechargeable Li-ion Battery US3000
Pylontech US3000 is a 3.5kWh Li-Ion Solar Battery with the best life cycle and top-notch safety thanks to its own lithium iron phosphate cell. The cell is protected from abnormal temperature, current, and voltage by a self-designed Battery Management System.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Stores surplus solar power for later use.
- Compatible with a wide range of Hybrid inverters.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Compact and fashionable design to fit into your home environment.
- The module is non-toxic, non-polluting, and eco-friendly.
- Flexible configuration means that multiple battery modules can be in parallel for expanding capacity and power.
- Product type: Solar
- Nominal voltage: 48V
- Nominal capacity: 3552Wh
- Useable capacity: 3200Wh
- Dimensions: 442 x 420 x 132mm
- Weight: 32Kg
- More than 4500 cycles with 90% DoD (Depth of Discharge) or 6000 cycles with 80% DOD (please note most devices will set the DOD at 80%).
- Deliver up to 5KW* with a single module (3.5KWh) - * please note this value is inverter/charger dependent, typically the maximum achieved value is 1.8kW per battery
- Design life: 10+ years at 25ºC
- Cycle life: > 4500 at 25°C
- 1 x Pylontech US3000 3.5kWh Li-Ion Solar Battery (excl. brackets)
- 1 x Instruction manual
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Detailed user and installation instructions can be found in the enclosed instruction manual.
- Operation temperature: 0-50ºC
- Relative humidity: 5-85%
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Store in a clean and dry place out of direct sunlight and harsh weather conditions like frost.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- For best life batteries should be kept in an ambient temperature of 25ºC
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- If batteries are stored long-term, they must be charged every six months.
- After the battery is fully discharged it has to be charged within twelve hours.
- Keep the battery away from any liquids.
- Do not use cleaning solvents to clean the battery.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Safety certificates: TÜV CE UN38.3
- Disconnect all terminals for maintenance.
- Do not expose batteries to flammable or harsh chemicals or vapours.
- Ensure that the power is disconnected before installation.
- Battery system must be well-grounded, and the resistance must be less than 1 ohm.
WARNINGS AND LIMITATIONS
- Brackets sold separately.
Originally comes with a 7-year warranty. You can now register the Pylon US3000 for an additional 3 years of manufacturer warranty for free. Go to http://www.pylontech.com.cn/service/support and complete the information in the 'sign up battery' page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.