Pylontech Low Voltage Solar Battery Communication Hub is a top-performing reliable communication system between solar batteries. It can handle up to five groups of eight batteries and becomes a necessity when nine or more solar batteries are used with a system that requires communication.
APPLICATION AND USES
- LV-Hub is the CAN/RS485 communication hub for multiple 48V battery groups in parallel connection.
- The LV-Hub becomes a necessity when 9 or more solar batteries are used with a system that requires communication.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Central communication between your solar batteries and equipment.
- Part number: PYLON-LV-HUB Storage Systems - Communication Module
- System consumption: 2W
- Size: 442 x 150 x 44mm
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Operation life: 15 Years.
- 1 x Pylontech Low Voltage Solar Battery Communication Hub
HOW TO USE
- Detailed directions for use and installation can be found in the user manual.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Keep in original packaging until installation.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- Keep unit clean and free from dust, dirt, and grime.
- The LV-Hub can manage up to 5 groups of 8 x Pylon US2000B Plus or 8 x Pylon US3000B battery modules for up to 140kWh's of storage.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Ensure all power is disconnected before working on the system.
For warranty purposes, the LV-Hub is considered a component of the solar battery system and is therefore covered by the battery warranty terms.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.