It’s outstanding adhesive properties coupled with its flexibility makes it a unique bonding and shock resistant repair system.
- Tough and shock resistant.
- High adhesive strength.
- Bonds well to most materials.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Pleasing pale cream colour when set.
- No unpleasant odour.
- Can be smoothed with a wet finger.
- Good coefficient of friction.
Time to Set (at 23 °C)
- Will begin to gel in 3 minutes.
- Will become opaque in 4 minutes (changes colour).
- Completely dry and 20% strength in 35 minutes.
- 60% strength in 4½ hours.
- Full strength 24 hrs.
Some Suggested Uses
- Repair leather belts.
- Repair shoe soles.
- Patch castor wheel treads.
- Make your own book binding.
- Cast your own gaskets.
- Repair ornaments rigid and non-rigid.
- Mount or stick articles which tend to vibrate loose.
- Use as a vibration mounting.
- Repair leaks (see tips).
- Use as a gland packing.
- For extra strong repairs soak into a bandage and wrap around broken joint.
- Stop ornaments and telephones from sliding around by applying to base.
- Cast your own flexible drives or friction drives.
Not Recommended For
- Bonding rear-view mirrors to windscreens.
- High temperature applications (above 105°C).
- Adhesion to plastic or rubber surfaces which are glossy.
- Continuous underwater use.
- Bonding to Polyethylene, Polypropolene, PTFE or Silicone Rubber.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.