Pratley Steel Quickset is a high performance adhesive, metal filler and mender. It is formulated to set hard and match the colour of most ferrous metals. It can be filed, sawn, machined and sanded within 3 hours of mixing.
- Quick setting.
- Metallic colour and lustre.
- Good adhesive strength.
- Bonds well most rigid materials.
- Can be filed, sawn, machined and sanded.
- Very hard when set.
- Good shelf life.
Time to Set (at 23° C) (Temperature & quantity dependant)
- Will gel in 6 minutes.
- Will be dry to touch in 30 minutes.
- 60% strength in 3 hours.
- Completely hard in 3 hours & full strength in 24 hours.
Some Suggested Uses
- Filling blow holes in castings.
- Repairing cracked castings.
- Bonding metal parts.
- Making fillets or filling seams in metal parts.
- Bonding ceramics, slate, tiles, etc., where the colour matches.
- Repairing silver ornaments.
- Bonding and repairing most rigid materials including china, stoneware, cement, wood, etc.
Not Recommended For
- Bonding rear-view mirrors to windscreens.
- Continuous high temperatures (above 90°C).
- Flexible materials.
- Prolonged underwater environment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.