Same as quickset white
Pratley Quickset Glue is a high strength adhesive which sets quickly and adheres to most rigid materials like ceramics, stone, concrete, glass, fibre glass and metals.
White Glue is best for heavy duty applications where surfaces are somewhat rough. It does not run easily and is ideal for gap filling.
Clear Glue can be used where a more runny consistency in close matching joint is required.
- Quick setting.
- Exceptional adhesive strength.
- Bonds well to most rigid materials.
- Can be filed, sawn, machined and sanded.
- Will accept paint.
- Resists most chemicals, oil and petrol.
- Good shelf life.
Time to set: (at 23 °C) (Temperature & quantity dependant)
- Will begin to gel in 4½ minutes.
- Will set in about 14 minutes.
- Should be applied within 3 minutes of mixing.
- Will reach about 75% strength in 30 minutes
- Full tensile strength in 24 hours.
Some suggested uses:
- Repair broken china plates.
- Repair china and glass ornaments.
- Repair or join metal instead of light welding or brazing.
- Mend electric plugs and insulators.
- Repair chipped wash hand basins.
- Replace handles on kitchen utensils.
- Repair tennis rackets.
- Re-fix costume jewellery.
- Repair motor car distributor.
Not recommended for:
- Bonding rear-view mirrors to windscreens. (It’s too strong & will crack the glass.)
- For high temperatures (above 95°C).
- On any flexible materials.
- Not recommended for prolonged immersion in water.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.