Pratley Putty - "Original formula" (Standard Setting) is a slightly water soluble (before it cures) hand mouldable high performance putty-like adhesive. It is ideal for use under water but can also be used for filling, sealing, building up and bonding almost any rigid material.
- Sets under water.
- Can be smoothed and shaped with a wet finger or spatula.
- Excellent adhesive strength.
- Bonds well to most rigid materials.
- Can be filed, sawn, drilled and machined.
- Sets slowly - ideal for larger jobs.
- Hard and abrasion resistant
- Good shelf life.
Time to Set (Temperature & quantity dependant)
- Will gel in about 50 minutes (room temperature).
- Will set hard in 4 hours.
- Full strength in 24 hours.
Some Suggested Uses
- Repair cracked concrete swimming pools (substrate must be coherent).
- Seal metal water tanks and gutters.
- Mend chipped and broken washbasins.
- Seal around sink and basin outlets.
- Seal metal petrol tanks and fuel lines.
- Emergency repairs to metal work.
- Fix cement garden furniture.
- Mend broken electrical insulators.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.