On Sale NOW!
Nemtek Druid 114 LCD - 14J Energizer is an innovative technology to monitor large electrical fences. It uses Adaptive Power Technology unique to Nemtek that offers a reliable way to detect how much power an electric fence can accept and handle before it starts to arc and waste energy. It maximises the power on the fence and minimises false alarms.
APPLICATION AND USES
- An ideal choice for long-distance-parallel electric fencing systems that require monitoring.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Designed to be flexible and robust for durability whether it is used with farm animals or game reserves.
- Built-in alarm monitors tampering or faults on the high voltage and earth fence wires.
- The system is connectible to armed response radio or GSM modules for additional security.
- Features inbuilt lightning and power surge protection.
- Energy-saving technology to extend battery life.
- Easy fence testing made possible by a walk test mode.
- The LCD background colour changes to easily identify the fence condition.
- Built-in gate alarm input to monitor if the gate is open or closed.
- Product type: Security.
- Output energy: 13.8J
- Stored energy: 21J
- Power source: 240V mains with inbuilt battery for backup.
- Enclosure size: L370 x W232 x D145
- Weight excluding battery (7Ah): 4.8kg
- Weight including battery (7Ah): 7.0kg
- IP rating: x4
- Electrical supply voltage: 240V, solar power optional 140Watt panel with 100Ah battery.
- Typical power consumption (normal operating conditions): 27VA
- Standby time (fully charged battery): 24hrs
- 1 x Nemtek Druid 114 LCD - 14J Energizer
- 1 x Easy-to-use tag for controlling the energizer
- 1 x Instruction manual.
- 1 x Inbuilt battery for backup power.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Detailed user and installation instructions can be found in the enclosed instruction manual.
- Operating temperatures: -10°C to 50°C
- Operating humidity: < 80% non-condensing
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Keep in original packaging until installation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a clean and dry place out of direct sunlight and harsh weather conditions like frost.
- Output voltage @ Open circuit 9.6kV
- Output voltage @1000Ohms 8.5kV
- Output voltage @500Ohms 8.5kV
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Electric fencing can be lethal. Avoid contact with a live fence.
- Avoid installing an electric fence where it can cause continuous entanglement of persons or animals.
- Do not use the energizer to power barbed wire or razor wire.
- Place appropriate warning signs per safety regulations at each gate, each access point and each interval not exceeding 10 metres.
WARNINGS AND LIMITATIONS
- Keypad for controlling and programming the energizer remotely is sold separately as an optional accessory.
This energizer, manufactured by IO Tech Manufacturing (Pty) Ltd, is guaranteed for two years from the date of sale against defects due to faulty workmanship or materials. The guarantee does not apply to defects resulting from acts of God, modifications made by the buyer or any third party, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, and mishandling.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.