DeWalt Sliding Compound Miter Saw with XPS
DeWalt DWS780-QS is a top-notch heavy-duty, durable Compound Slide Mitre Saw with XPS. It is a drop saw that guarantees long-life accuracy and has an exceptionally user-friendly mitre control and quick-release bevel. It is ideal for wood and tile cutting. Blade included. The product comes with a three-year warranty.
MITRE SAW USES
- Tile cutting.
- Suitable for accurate cutting in small profiles and large construction timbers up to 110 x 303 mm.
- Heavy-duty cutting performance.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Excellent cutting performance.
- Gives you the ability to fully adjust the machine so that it maintains its accuracy for a lifetime.
- User-friendly mitre and bevel controls for fast and easy changing from one set to another.
- Table and Fence design guarantees long-life accuracy.
- Maximum precision is guaranteed for materials up to 345mm wide thanks to lineal horizontal rails utilising bronze guides.
- Features quality dust control and deflection away from the cutting area for a cleaner workspace.
- The unique grooving stop allows the cutting depth to be adjusted for grooving and rebating applications.
- Features an XPS shadow line cut indicator that illuminates the workpiece while providing fast accurate alignment of the blade.
- The innovative quick-release bevel stop setting allows bevel angles of up to 49º left and right to be set easily and accurately.
- Angles of between 0º-50º left and 0º to 60º right can be adjusted fast and easy thanks to cam action mitre lock function.
- Optimal support is provided in large material cuts at any angle or combination of angles as a result of a large dual sliding fence.
- Made to be compact and lightweight for effortless use and transportation around the Jobsite, providing a perfect balance between comfort and performance.
- When cutting materials other than wood the electronic speed control is available for adjusting the cutting speed as needed.
- Product Type: Hardware and Tools; Construction
- Model: DWS780-QS
- Blade diameter: 305mm
- Blade Bore: 30mm
- Bevel Capacity: 49/49º
- Mitre Capacity (Right/Left): 60/50º
- Depth of Cut At 90º: 170mm
- 1 x DeWalt DWS780-QS 305mm Compound Slide Mitre Saw XPS
- 1 x 60 Tooth Blade
- 1 x Blade Spanner
- 1 x Dust Bag
- 1 x Material Clamp
HOW TO USE THE MITRE SAW
- Follow the instructions in the user manual closely and pay attention to the safety precautions.
- The mitre saw is fully assembled.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Keep out of reach of children, pets, and uninformed persons.
- Holes are provided to facilitate bench mounting.
- Keep in a clean and dry place out of direct sunlight and harsh weather conditions like frost.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- Keep the saw clean and follow proper lubrication instructions.
- Turn the machine off and disconnect from any power source before any maintenance or adjustments are done.
- Do not force cutting action.
- Regularly inspect the tool for damaged parts.
- Use only accessories recommended by the manufacturer.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Ensure that the switch is off before connecting the tool to power.
- Do not overreach and always maintain good footing.
- Be mindful that the blade is very sharp and keep hands and fingers away from the blade.
- Wear appropriate Protective clothes like hearing protection, eye protection, gloves, and overalls.
WARNINGS AND LIMITATIONS
- Warranty will be void in the event of obvious misuse.
Warranty: 3-Year Limited Warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.