Meganet 24D Irrigation Sprinkler.
Low maintenance, cost-effective, easy-clean sprinkler with a high-water trajectory gentle open-field irrigation. The product is resistant against insects, UV rays and chemicals and can be used with harsh water. It has a symmetric structure that splits the water into two jets improving uniformity of water distribution.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Open field crops and vegetables
- Open field nurseries
- Germinating crops
- Frost mitigation and cooling fruit tree orchards.
- Roof dust cleaning.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The MegaNet is designed with a symmetric structure that splits the water into two identical water jets. This contributes to a balanced sprinkler and leads to very high uniformity of water distribution.
- Perfect for irrigating germinating seeds because the small water droplets are distributed close to the ground which prevents grooves in the soil leading to exposure of the seed.
- Features a pop-up anti-insect device that only opens during irrigation for better nozzle protection.
- Contains an integral filter that guarantees clean water inside the nozzle.
- The filter can be cleaned effortlessly if needed.
- Made from raw materials that are resilient against sunlight, chemicals and fertilizers.
- Product Type: Irrigation
- Brand: Meganet
- Model: 15D
- Water Trajectory: 24 Degrees
- Water Jets: 2
- A variety of 7 nominal flow rates: 200, 250, 350, 450, 550, 650 and 750 l/h.
- Nominal flow rates at 2.3 bar pressure.
- 1 x Meganet 24D Sprinkler - Head Only
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Installation can be done on removable field stands or solid sets.
- Recommended working pressure: 2-3 Bar
- Inlet Connection: ½-inch male thread 20mm ISO inlet
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Store in a clean and dry place out of reach of children and pets.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- Sprinklers are easy to clean and maintain.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.