Meganet 15D Irrigation Sprinkler.
Low maintenance, cost-effective, easy-clean sprinkler with a low water trajectory angle designed for irrigation under trees and shade or net houses. The product is resistant against insects, UV rays and chemicals and can be used with harsh water.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Irrigation under trees and in the shade or net houses.
- Open field crops and vegetables
- Open field nurseries
- Germinating crops
- Frost mitigation and cooling fruit tree orchards.
- Roof dust cleaning.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The MegaNet is designed with a symmetric structure that splits the water into two identical water jets. This contributes to a balanced sprinkler and leads to very high uniformity of water distribution.
- Perfect for irrigating germinating seeds because the small water droplets are distributed close to the ground which prevents grooves in the soil leading to exposure of the seed.
- Features a pop-up anti-insect device that only opens during irrigation for better nozzle protection.
- Contains an integral filter that guarantees clean water inside the nozzle.
- The filter can be cleaned effortlessly if needed.
- Made from raw materials that are resilient against sunlight, chemicals and fertilizers.
- Product Type: Irrigation
- Brand: Meganet
- Model: 15D
- Water Trajectory: 15 Degrees
- Water Jets: 2
- A variety of 7 nominal flow rates: 200, 250, 350, 450, 550, 650 and 750 l/h.
- Nominal flow rates at 2.3 bar pressure.
- 1 x Meganet 15D Sprinkler - Head Only
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Installation can be done on removable field stands or solid sets.
- Recommended working pressure: 2-3 Bar
- Inlet Connection: ½-inch male thread 20mm ISO inlet
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Store in a clean and dry place out of reach of children and pets.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- Sprinklers are easy to clean and maintain.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.