Marathon Tools Wire Fence Pliers.
Tough heavy-duty plier that is ideal for pulling, twisting, cutting and tying fencing wires. It can cut a wide range of standard wires as well as hardened steel wires. It is designed for user convenience and comfort as well as durability.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Mainly used for erecting and maintaining fences.
- Designed for pulling, twisting, cutting and tying of all fencing wires.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Flush cutting and extra durability and longer life are made possible by three integrated cutting edges that were each individually hardened.
- Suitable for cutting a wide range of standard and hardened steel wire.
- Pipe grip designed for user comfort.
- Serrated teeth allow for easier holding and gripping.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Product Type: Hardware
- Brand: Marathon
- Handles: Knurled
- Material: Vanadium Steel
- Sizes available: 250 mm and 300 mm
- 1 x Marathon Fencing Plier Heavy Duty - Knurled Handles
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Fencing pliers are mainly used for erecting and maintaining fences but are suitable for cutting and bending any thick or hard wires.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Store in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children, pets and uninformed persons.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- Keep the pliers clean to prevent rust and corrosion.
- Use the correct tool and size for the job at hand.
- A little bit of oil should be applied regularly to prevent rust.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Do not use damaged tools.
- Wear appropriate safety clothes for the job at hand.
- Pull the pliers towards you instead of pushing them away to prevent injury when slipping.
WARNINGS AND LIMITATIONS
- Do not use pipes or other tools to increase torque or length of the tool.
- The pliers are not designed to be used as a hammer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.