Delta Gas Geyser 12L Zero Start Class B Flue
Application and Uses
- Hot water supply.
Features and Benefits
- LPG geyser.
- Battery ignition.
- Small compact design.
- Flame failure device.
- Vertical mount type.
- Class B and D geysers supplied with chimney.
- Zero start (suitable for water tank pressure (0,5 – 8,5 Bar).
- Product type: Gas Appliances
- Brand: Delta
- Size: 12L
What You Get
- 1x Delta Gas Geyser 12L Zero Start Class B Flue
- Never step up the hot water pipe size bigger than 15mm.
- Zero start geyser works much better with mixers taps.
- Do not use toilet connectors for water in/out lets. Use 15mm inside diameter connectors.
- Do not run the cold water supply from a electric geyser
- Do not use orange hose as you will restrict the gas flow and increase the pressure resulting in gas starvation and the unit will not function correctly.
- Use the correct size regulator.
- Use correct size gas piping Sans 10087-1.
- Ensure that the geyser is protected from water entering from the top as this will result in the electronic box and battery box being damaged.
- It is highly recommended that you install a weather box for wind/rain purposes and it will prolong the life span of the geyser.
- Ensure to flush the water pipes before connecting it to the geyser. We recommend the gas installer to connect the water pipes.
- To be installed by a registered installer.
Handling and Storage
- Store in a clean and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Images are for illustrative purposes only. Actual products may look slightly different.