Kodak Single Phase PV Solar Inverter
KODAK 3.0kW Grid Tied Inverter is an essential component for your home solar power system. It converts the Direct Current from the solar panels to Alternating Current that can be used by household appliances. In simple terms in converts the solar power in the solar panel into usable electricity for more energy-heavy appliances in the home like TVs, Refrigerators and Freezers, Stoves, Microwaves and many more.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Conversion of Direct Current to Alternating Current.
- Used between the solar panels and the electrical grid.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Installation is easy and the system can be integrated with export power control function and DRM function.
- The input voltage range is exceptionally wide making for a versatile system.
- Dual MPPT design with precise MPPT algorithm
- Designed to be compact and lightweight for convenient installation.
- The cover is aesthetically pleasing to look stylish in the home environment.
- RS 485WiFi/GPRS(optional)interface
- A wide range of protection functions.
- Wi-Fi and monitoring app available
- The unit is ultra-reliable and efficient thanks to high switching frequency design.
- Product Type: Solar
- Weight: 11.5 kg
- Rated Power: 3,000 W
- Min PPT Voltage: 100 V
- Max PPT Voltage: 500 V
- DC Start-up Voltage: 120 V
- DC Shutdown Voltage: 100 V
- Max Input Voltage: 600 V
- Max DC Power: 3,500 W
- Max AC Power: 3,300 W
- Max DC Current: 22 A
- Max DC Inputs: 2
- Connector: MC4
- MPPT Trackers: 2
- Maximum efficiency: 97.8
- MPPT Efficiency (Maximum Power Point Tracking): 99.5%
- Protection: IP65
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): <1.5%
- Euro Efficiency: 97.1 %
- IP Rating: IP20
- 1 x KODAK 3.0kW Grid Tied Inverter
- 2 x Connectors
HOW IT WORKS
- Supplements the mains with solar power.
- This is done by converting Direct Current to Alternating Current which is used by appliances such as the stove and fridge.
- The inverter synchronises the two power sources and in so doing it can supplement the main power supply.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Keep in original packaging until installation.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store in a clean and dry place.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- Use regularly to maintain the quality of the electrolytes.
- Ensure that the inverter as sufficient ventilation.
- Keep the battery healthy by discharging and recharging it once a month.
- Regularly inspect cables for damage and replace, as necessary.
- Technical Compliance: Multi-working mode fully compatible with new AS4777.2:2015 standard.
- DRM Compliance: Demand Response Mode Compliant.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Wear appropriate PPE when installing the system.
- When installing a solar system always ensure to have sure footing.
WARNINGS AND LIMITATIONS
- Transformer: None
- Does not have an integrated DC switch.