All-Weather Safe Ear Tag Marking Pen
ALL-WEATHER TAG MARKER has exceptionally designed ink that will last on all brands and types of polyurethane plastic ear tags. It is resistant to fading from UV rays (sunlight) and harsh weather conditions. It has a valve activated nib which makes it longer lasting than an ordinary felt pen.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Mainly used for marking plastic ear tags of livestock for long-lasting visibility.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Ink is resilient to UV rays meaning sunlight will not fade it out as fast as other markers.
- The ink is fast drying which makes it perfect for using on large batches of tags at a time.
- The valve activated nib protects the pen from drying out fast.
- Product Type: Livestock
- Colour: Black
- Tip size: 1/16 inch and 1/8 inch
- UV resistance: Yes
- Weather resistance: Yes
- 1 x All-Weather Long Life Tag Marking Pen Black
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Shake the pen thoroughly before use.
- Write the ID on the tag once and let it dry.
- Overwrite a second time.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Store in a clean and dry place out of direct sunlight and harsh weather conditions like frost.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- Ensure to cap the marker after use as prolonged exposure to air will dry it out.
- Do not use near an open flame or other ignition sources.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Avoid excessive inhalation and skin contact.
- Even though the acute oral toxicity is low, keep the marker out of reach of children. If irritation or discomfort follows ingestion, immediately seek medical attention.
- Pre-existing skin conditions may be aggravated by repeated exposure to the liquid in the marker.
- Any irritation of the eyes and skin needs medical attention.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.