Cattle Nose Rings for Easy Weaning
Ecowean Calf Weaning Nose Ring is the ideal solution for healthy calf weaning purposes. Weaning by separating the calf from its mother and herd can cause unnecessary stress and negatively impact the health of the calf. The weaning nose ring eliminates the need for separation and subsequent stresses.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Weaning of calves and lambs without separation from their mothers and herds.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Eliminates the stresses associated with separating the calves or lambs from their mothers.
- Overall benefits to the health of the calf or lamb.
- Product type: Livestock and Animals
- Ring Material: Plastic
- Bolt and Washer Material: Stainless Steel
- Suitable for calves and lambs.
- 1 x Ecowean Calf Weaning Nose Ring
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- The weaning nose ring should stay in place for 4-6 weeks to ensure that the cow or sheep’s lactation has completely ceased.
- After this period, the ring can be removed by restraining the calf, loosening the wingnut and gently pulling back on each lug.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight and other harsh weather conditions like frost.
- Keep out of reach of children, pets and uninformed persons.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- Let the nose rings soak in detergent before washing them with an old dish brush.
- Rinse and let them dry thoroughly before storing.
- Use a light oil to lubricate the bolt and wingnut before storage. This will prevent corrosion and extend the life of the ring.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Wear a glove on the off-hand so that the spikes on the ring will not cause injury to your hand if you need to hold or grab the ring.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.