Metal Cattle Ear Tags
Almerk Cattle Tags are steel ear tags that can be punched or laser engraved with numbers or letters depending on what is needed for the identification of cattle.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Used to mark cattle most commonly for identification purposes.
BENEFITS OF TAGGING CATTLE
- Ability to quickly verify which cow you are working with and matching the appropriate records. Records become beneficial in endeavors like breeding cattle inventory, female culling, carcass data and beef programs.
- Identifying cattle saves time, cost, and resources in managing your cattle.
- Product Type: Livestock
- Material: Steel
- Livestock: Cattle
- Small visual area.
- 100 x Almerk Cattle Steel Tags
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Restrict the movement of the livestock.
- Ideally, the tag must be placed between the rises in auricular cartilage for cattle.
- Ensure that the pin and clamp are not bent or broken.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Store in a clean and dry place out of direct sunlight or harsh weather conditions like frost or extreme heat.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Do not leave tags lying around as sharp points can cause injury.
WARNINGS AND LIMITATIONS
- Regularly inspect the tags on the livestock to ensure that the spot does not become infected. Remove the tag if noticeable pain or swelling is present.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.