Cattle Ear Tags
INFOTAG F2/M1 is a top-quality tag to be used for cattle. They have a metal point and can be applied with a standard applicator.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Tagging Cattle.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Ability to quickly verify which cow you are working with and matching the appropriate records. Records become beneficial in endeavours like breeding cattle inventory, female culling, carcass data and beef programs.
- Identifying cattle saves time, cost, and resources in managing your cattle.
- Product Type: Animals and Livestock
- Colour: Variety
- M1 Size: 28.10mm diameter.
- F2 Size: 42.40mm x 35.35mm
- Material: Plastic with a metal point.
- Livestock Type: Cattle, Cows, Bulls and Calves
- 10 x Cattle Tags
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Restrict the movement of the livestock.
- Ideally, the tag must be placed between the rises in auricular cartilage for cattle.
- Ensure that the pin and clamp are not bent or broken.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Store in a clean and dry place out of direct sunlight or harsh weather conditions like frost or extreme heat.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Keep out of reach of pets and children.
WARNINGS AND LIMITATIONS
- Regularly inspect the tags on the livestock to ensure that the spot does not become infected. Remove the tag if noticeable pain or swelling is present.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.