Hunter PGV Globe Jar Top Solenoid Valve 25mm
For the maximum in convenience, reliability, and ease of service in a residential valve, the PGV Jar-Top is the solution. With the PGV Jar-Top, it’s possible to service a Hunter valve without using any tools. Even with this ease-of-maintenance and operational simplicity, the PGV Jar-Top still delivers quality and performance to handle the demands of any residential system. Choose from a wide range of different configurations for specific installations that vary from region to region. All models feature durable, high-grade, corrosive and UV-resistant PVC construction, glass reinforced jarring and a rugged double-beaded, leak-proof diaphragm with support to prevent stress failure.
- Application: Residential
- Size: 1″ (25 mm)
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy “at the valve” activation.
- Durable glass-filled nylon threaded bonnet ring allows easy access without tools.
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance.
- Optional: DC latching solenoids enable Hunter’s battery-powered controllers.
- Low flow capability allows use of Hunter’s micro irrigation products.
- Encapsulated 24 VAC solenoid with captive plunger for hassle-free service.
- Temperature rating: 66° C
- No Flow Control.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.