Hunter PGV 25mm Jar Top Valve
For the maximum in convenience, reliability, and ease of service in a residential valve, the PGV Jar-Top is the solution. With the PGV Jar-Top, it’s possible to service a Hunter valve without using any tools. Even with this ease-of-maintenance and operational simplicity, the PGV Jar-Top still delivers quality and performance to handle the demands of any residential system. Choose from a wide range of different configurations for specific installations that vary from region to region. All models feature durable, high-grade, corrosive and UV-resistant PVC construction, glass reinforced jarring and a rugged double-beaded, leak-proof diaphragm with support to prevent stress failure.
- PGV-100JT - G
- Inlet Diameter: 1"
- Height: 14 cm
- Length: 11 cm
- Width: 8 cm
- Application: Residential
- Size: 1" (25 mm)
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy “at the valve” activation
- Durable glass-filled nylon threaded bonnet ring allows easy access without tools
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Optional: DC latching solenoids enable Hunter’s battery-powered controllers
- Low flow capability allows use of Hunter’s micro irrigation products
- Encapsulated 24 VAC solenoid with captive plunger for hassle-free service
- Temperature rating: 66° C
- Warranty period: 2 years
- Maximize efficiency and prolong the life of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone.
- Avoid sprinkler over-pressure conditions and experience significant water savings with Hunter's Accu Sync pressure regulator. This option is available in adjustable pressure or fixed pressure models.
- Violet tags and handles are an option for a clear, quick, and simple method of identifying the use of non-potable water.
- Flow rate: .05 - 9 m3/hr; 0.7 to 150 l/min
- Recommended pressure range: 1.5 to 10 bar; 150 to 1000 kPa
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.