Hunter PGP Ultra Adjustable Rotor 100mm BSP 3/4" (20mm)
The PGP® is Hunter’s original product—the item that put the company on the map in 1981. Its exceptional design and impressive performance placed the rotor a cut above back then, and continuous improvements and enhancements have allowed it to remain the number one selling rotor in the world ever since. With the ability to deliver even water distribution from engineered nozzles, this sprinkler is unequalled in reliability, durability, versatility, and value. With its endless built-in features and Hunter’s years of experience in gear-drive technology, it’s no wonder the PGP remains the professional’s choice year after year.
- Overall Height: 19 cm
- Pop-up Height: 10 cm
- Exposed Diameter: 4.5 cm
- Inlet Size: ¾" (20mm) BSP
- Factory installed rubber cover.
- Through-the-top arc adjustment.
- Quick check arc mechanism.
- Water lubricated gear-drive.
- Warranty period: 2 years
- Radius: 6.4 to 15.8 m
- Flow rate: 0.10 to 3.22 m3/hr; 1.7 to 53.7 l/min
- Recommended pressure range: 1.7 to 4.5 bar; 170 to 450 kPa
- Operating pressure range: 1.4 to 7 bar; 140 to 700 kPa
- Precipitation rates: 10 mm/hr approx.
- Nozzle trajectory: Std = 25 degrees, Low angle = 13 degrees
See Hunter PGP Ultra Rotor video here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.