Hunter PGJ Adjustable Pop-Up Rotor BSP 1/2"
The PGJ was built to bring all the efficient benefits of rotary sprinklers to applications that typically call for a spray. Its many features include a rack of easy-to-install-and-change, water-efficient nozzles, easy arc adjustment, and all the safety and durability that comes with a rubber cover. The PGJ is capable of working in tandem with larger rotors to combine big and small areas in a single zone, offering a convenience and efficiency that sprays do not. When used in the right application, the PGJ allows fewer heads to perform more efficiently at a more economical price.
- Overall Height: 18 cm
- Pop-up Height: 10 cm
- Exposed Diameter: 3 cm
- Inlet Size: ½"
- Factory installed rubber cover.
- Through-the-top arc adjustment.
- Quick check arc mechanism.
- Water lubricated gear-drive.
- Warranty period: 2 years.
- Use a slotted screwdriver or the Hunter wrench for easier and simpler adjustments as needed.
- As air in the system piping can cause long-term damage to rotors and plumbing, the drain check valve keeps lines from draining when the system is shut off. This saves water, reduces liability, and increases system life.
- Radius: 4.3 to 11.6 m
- Flow rate: 0.13 to 1.23 m3/hr; 2.2 to 20.5 l/min
- Recommended pressure range: 1.7 to 3.8 bar; 170 to 380 kPa
- Operating pressure range: 1.4 to 7.0 bar; 140 to 700 kPa
- Precipitation rates: 15 mm/hr approx.
- Nozzle trajectory: 14 degrees approx.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.