Heat Insulation Tape.
Heat and cold resistant. Can be used in heat shrink tubing. Unaffected by moisture and most chemicals.
Application and Uses
- Can be used in a wide range of applications including heat shrink tubing.
Features and Benefits
- Extremely flexible, even in cold weather
- Unaffected by moisture and most chemicals
- No flagging or deterioration even under temperatures as high as 80 ºC
- Cold and weather-resistant electrical tape coated with an aggressive rubber resin adhesive with good ageing characteristics.
- Product type: Electrical Accessories
- Brand: HellermannTyton
- Colour: Variety of colours.
- Size: 0.18mm x18mm x 20m
- Colour: Red
What You Get
- 1 x HellermannTyton PVC Electrical Insulation Tape HT2
- Use only on minor cord or wire damage.
- Stretch the tape slightly as you wrap to ensure a tight wrapping.
Handling and Storage
- Store in a clean and dry place out of reach of children or pets.
- Not suitable to use as a replacement for wire nuts.
- Images are for illustrative purposes only. Actual products might look slightly different.