Hawkins Smart 6 -12V 3.2 Amp Battery Charger
- The Hawkins Smart 6 is suitable to keep batteries that are not in daily use, fully charged.
- This prevents the event of a dead battery and loosing the car computer programming.
- Can be connected many applications such as standby generators, gate motor batteries, electric fence and alarm batteries and the like to keep the battery fully charged ready for use.
- The Hawkins Smart 6 battery charger is intended to meet market requirements as an affordable automatic battery charger in particular for general domestic.
- Made from high quality materials and components which conforms to IEC 335-2-29 on performance, safety, and electromagnetic interference.
- Designed specifically for flooded lead acid batteries and sealed batteries.
- The Hawkins Smart 6 is an automatic charger which delivers its rated current until the voltage on the battery reaches a preset level. The charger will then switch off, wait for the battery to drop down to the minimum set point, and then switch on again. The Smart 6 will cycle in this fashion indefinitely.
- The charger is electronically controlled and may be left permanently attached to the battery without danger, provided the battery’s condition is monitored on a regular basis.
- Potential free clamps avoid sparking when connecting or removing the battery clamps in a potentially volatile environment.
- The charger is reverse polarity protected.
- The Smart range of chargers were designed in compliance with IEC 335-2-2 and has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Smart chargers require a minimum voltage on the batteries before they will start charging, for a 12V battery it is 10V.
- Conforms to SABS IEC 335-2-29
- Input Voltage: 230Vac
- Battery Voltage: 12Vdc
- Charge Current: 3,2Adc
- Dimensions: 190/95/85mm
- Weight: 1,9Kg
Hawkins battery chargers offers a 2-year warranty and a Standard Repair Cost per product if it is less than 10 years old.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.