Hawkins Pro 324 – 12/24 Volt 40 Amp Battery Charger
The Hawkins Pro 324 is a powerful 12 & 24V transportable charger designed to Jump Start medium to heavy motor vehicles up to 300A cranking capacity. This charger is ideally suited for the motor workshop, service station, farm or fleet operation.
- The output is protected by a re-settable circuit breaker to guard against reverse polarity or too high a charging current.
- It has an overload re-settable breaker if the charge current exceeds the rated output of the charger.
- It is a manual taper charger and as such must be disconnected when the charge current falls close to zero.
- This jump starter / charger is not automatic and is therefore not recommended for unsupervised charging of sealed batteries.
- The transformer is protected by an automatic reset thermal circuit breaker.
- A 6 position rotary switch allows incremental selection of the charge current.
- The Pro 324 was designed in compliance with IEC 335-2-2 and has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Conforms to SABS IEC 335-2-29
- Input Voltage: 230Vac
- Battery Voltage: 12Vdc / 24Vdc
- Charge Current: 37Adc / 44Adc
- Engine Start Capability: YES
- Dimensions: 260/540/220mm Without Handle
Hawkins battery chargers offers a 2-year warranty and a Standard Repair Cost per product if it is less than 10 years old.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.