Hawkins Pro 15 Manually Operated 6, 12, 24 volt 10 Amp Professional Battery Charger
The Hawkins Pro 15 is designed to charge up to a maximum of four 6 Volt or two 12 Volt batteries in series. This charger is ideally suited for the small motor workshop, service station or small fleet or farming operation.
- The output is fuse protected against reverse polarity.
- The charger is protected against component failure by means of a fuse on the mains input.
- It has an overload re-settable circuit breaker if the charge current exceeds the rated output of the charger.
- It is a manual taper charger and as such must be disconnected or turned off when the charge current reduces to close to zero amps.
- This charger is not an automatic and is therefore not recommended for unsupervised charging of sealed batteries.
- Conforms to SABS IEC 335-2-29
- Input Voltage: 230Vac
- Battery Voltage: 6Vdc / 12Vdc / 24Vdc
- Charge Current: 10Adc
- Dimensions: 210/210/315mm
- Weight: 6,3Kg
Hawkins battery chargers offers a 2-year warranty and a Standard Repair Cost per product if it is less than 10 years old.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.