Hawkins AutoPro 10, 12 Volt 10 Amp Automatic Battery Charger
The Hawkins AutoPro 10 battery charger is a are three stage temperature compensated fully automatic microprocessor controlled units. The three charging stages are identified as Bulk, Absorption and Float. These chargers are suitable for charging all types of Lead / Calcium-, Flooded-, Maintenance Free-, Sealed-, Gel and AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) batteries.
- During the first charging stage, a constant current is applied replacing the bulk of the battery energy.
- During the second charging stage, the battery terminal voltage is held constant while the charging current reduces to a minimum and the final energy is absorbed by the battery.
- After the battery has been fully replenished the charger will switch to the last stage maintaining the battery terminal voltage at the float point indefinitely.
Health and Safety
- Safety features includes transformer temperature monitoring, which would reduce the charger current should the transformer exceed a set elevated temperature.
- An 18 hour safety timer protects the charger from remaining in the bulk charging stage for prolonged periods due to a faulty battery.
- Potential free clamps avoid sparking when connecting or removing the battery clamps in a potentially volatile environment.
- The charger is protected against accidentally shorting the leads while a replaceable fuse protects the chargers against prolonged fault currents.
- The Hawkins AutoPro range of chargers are housed in a robust steel cabinet using a durable powder epoxy coated paint.
- The Auto Pro chargers were designed in compliance with IEC 335-2-2 and has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Conforms to SABS IEC 335-2-29
- Input Voltage: 230Vac
- Battery Voltage: 12Vdc
- Charge Current: 5Adc / 10Adc
- Dimensions: 245/145/150mm
- Weight: 5,4Kg
Hawkins battery chargers offers a 2-year warranty and a Standard Repair Cost per product if it is less than 10 years old.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.