Eureka Top Speed Screw - Hex Head
- These fasteners are suitable for securing corrugated or IBR roof sheeting into soft and hard wood.
- Used in conjunction with bonded washers, this installation will ensure a water tight seal, thus preventing any water ingress.
- The Top speed screws feature are Type 17 cutting point which makes a one-step installation process possible; meaning (depending on the type of wood used) no pre-drilling or pilot holes are required.
- The screws are sharp and hard enough to easily go through roof sheeting, all the way into the wood rafters/structure below.
- The yellow passivation coating means the screws are protected from rust – making them perfect for outdoor applications.
- If old roofing nails are leading to problems, such as a leaking roof, don’t despair.
- The Top speed screws feature deep and coarse threads allowing you to simply remove the old roofing nails and then securing the roof sheeting with the Top speed screw and bonded washer combination.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.