Nylon Nail-In Wall Anchor
Eureka Nail-In Nylon Countersunk are top-quality nail-in anchors used for securing medium and lightweight fixings in concrete, concrete blocks, full brick surfaces or half brick surfaces. It is affordable and time-saving.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Nail-in anchors used for securing medium to lightweight fixings in concrete, concrete blocks, full and half brick surfaces.
- Ideal for outdoor applications.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- It takes less time and effort to use this product than a wall plug and screw combination.
- A Pozi-drive head allows the nail to be removed with a Pozi screwdriver.
- The countersunk head ensures a smooth and beautiful finish.
- Product Type: Construction; Household; Hardware
- Plug colour: Grey
- Material: Steel and Nylon
- Primary substrate: Masonry
- Secondary substrate: Concrete.
- 5mm x 30mm - Qty 250
- 5mm x 40mm - Qty 200
- 6mm x 40mm - Qty 150
- 6mm x 60mm - Qty 100
- 6mm x 70mm - Qty 75
- 6mm x 80mm - Qty 75
- 8mm x 60mm - Qty 60
- 8mm x 80mm - Qty 50
- 8mm x 100mm - Qty 50
- 8mm x 120mm - Qty 40
- 8mm x 135mm - Qty 30
- 10mm x 80mm - Qty 30
- 10mm x 100mm - Qty 25
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Drill a hole the same size as the plug.
- Use a hammer to knock in the nail.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Store in a clean and dry place out of direct sunlight and harsh weather conditions like frost.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- Keep clean and dust-free when not in use.
- Keep in a sealed container.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Keep out of reach of small children and pets.
- Wear the appropriate safety equipment for the job at hand.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.